Author Topic: Unable to activate and use the paid version of Rogue Killer  (Read 8331 times)

October 01, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

Tita

• View Profile
Unable to activate and use the paid version of Rogue Killer
« on: October 01, 2018, 09:36:25 PM »
My rogue killer is about to expire, so I bought/paid an upgraded version of Rogue Killer premium on 9/27/18, order # 15030. I uninstalled the old version,  followed the instructions for download/activation. I noticed that I was given the same license key. I received a free version. Tried to activate, but when I used the license key, I was told zero activation left. Tried to reinstall, the same free version obtained. Tried to get a new license key, I was given the same old license. I already paid for this upgrade for 2 years supposedly. What can I do?

Reply #1October 02, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

Tita

• View Profile
2nd. Post - unable to activate
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 04:14:47 AM »
Tried everything. Followed the instruction from the link how to activate. Received response of " Error, you are already activated. But the activated software is expired and was given a downloaded FREE version. This is for Rogue Killer premium that is upgraded and paid for on September 27, 2018. What gives? Has only been using Rogue Killer since 2015.

Reply #2October 02, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Curson

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
Re: Unable to activate and use the paid version of Rogue Killer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Hi Tita,

Welcome to Adlice.com Forum and thanks for supporting our product.
Could you please contact using the Support Form ? It's easier to troubleshoot activation issues this way.

Regards.