Author Topic: Real Time Protection?  (Read 18589 times)

Reply #15January 08, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

sambud

• View Profile
Re: Real Time Protection?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 12:28:50 PM »
Hi Curson,

Where to find the fixlog.tx ?

It's not damaged, it is being damaged with malicious, exploitative ill intent.  I've been trying to figure out how all this works to increase the thickness and layering of cyber security.. One day it'll end permanently

It is very possible unless you're actually experiencing being actively and presently remotely hacked yourself..  My theory the adversary poisoned the network and was able to install the keylogger, root kit programs and so whether there would be internet or not, device would be accessible.  I installed and searched for these anti-virus, malware applications too late when the perpetrator already instilled the programs.

Sick perverted stalking adversary can see everything and anything that I'm doing in this device and what I'm typing is being recorded by key logging software, and so is able to anticipate and sabotage apps and w/e

Then who is TrustedInstaller (see attached) who is preventing me from making or reverting app's changes back to default normal settings, and I'm not even the grandest admin, that account is higher than me as an admin.

EDIT:  See I searched around, and it's not only me over 850+ people has the same thing with over 25,000 views who were probably trying to find solutions:  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-security/my-computer-is-hacked-a-hidden-user-is-running-all/ed6f0ee5-0d78-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5

And I'm sure there are more, the majority of the population are just not aware and educated in this subject otherwise we will be able to prevent these breaches.  Most people don't know they've been hacked, some malwares are very covert and its purpose is to conceal itself and not being detected.  Heard stories other people were hacked for 2 years without even knowing it, they were being spied on and exploited, computers being used for DDos attacks and other purposes the adversary intends to do with it, w/e

In addition, maybe this is what happened all the way before this all even got started, It may have been the same case:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plxpjo8ujBk
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:13:24 PM by sambud »

Reply #16January 08, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

Curson

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 09:30:50 PM »
Hi sambud,

Where to find the fixlog.tx ?
It should be located on your desktop.

My theory the adversary poisoned the network and was able to install the keylogger, root kit programs and so whether there would be internet or not, device would be accessible.
Has anyone else physical access to your computer ? If not, it can't be accessed from remote if not connected to the network.
Besides, no rootkits are installed on your computer and FRST did not show the presence of keyloggers.

Then who is TrustedInstaller (see attached) who is preventing me from making or reverting app's changes back to default normal settings, and I'm not even the grandest admin, that account is higher than me as an admin.
Windows 10 changed the way permissions are granted and a "normal" Administrator account is limited. "Specials" accounts such as TrustedInstaller, SYSTEM, etc. are used to perform administrative tasks.

EDIT:  See I searched around[...]
It concerns Windows XP and as I said above, users management changed since then.

In addition, maybe this is what happened all the way before this all even got started[...]
It your computer was compromised this way, there will be a clue with the FRST reports. By the way, the "Open with Application Issue" problem reported by CCleaner is not malicious.

Regards.

Reply #17January 11, 2019, 02:10:06 AM

sambud

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 02:10:06 AM »
Has anyone else physical access to your computer ? If not, it can't be accessed from remote if not connected to the network.
Besides, no rootkits are installed on your computer and FRST did not show the presence of keyloggers.

I guess you don't understand Root Kits purpose and how they've been designed.

None of this is helping me at all.

Gonna find other solutions.

Reply #18January 11, 2019, 02:53:56 AM

Curson

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 02:53:56 AM »
Hi sambud,

Quote from: Curson
Has anyone else physical access to your computer ?

The file you attached is not the fixlog.txt file. Could you please attach it with your next reply ?

Regards.