Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Oh, I see. And are they related to Microsoft Edge?
And is it similiar big amount of detections like mine?
Like 20-50?
My detections have varied from system to system.
Do you also have 41 detections?
And are all related to microsoft edge (with few mentions of Skype and one folder Microsoft? )

Can you perhaps have a look at my uploaded file (report from roguekiller scan) and see whether out detections match?
I'm also seeing this on multiple PCs. Version 15.1.0.0 and 15.1.1.
Signature database 20211025_113801.

Thx,
Mike
Hello, so I scan my PC regularly and dont visit dangerous websites (and dont even use microsoft edge, only very very rarely). I updated Roguekiller with new database, I suppose at least, it doesnt say so, but it always updates regularly. During this scan it doesnt show that it has been updated though.
Roguekiller says this about current version: 20211022_080253 (outdated, 20211025_113801). Not sure which one is the new one or old one.
Probably newest one, scan says that I have 20211025_113801. I suppose it scanned my PC with this update. I updated it manually, and it is showing me these 41 detections again.

Anyways, I am attaching the file. Is this real or false positive?
I suppose false positive, just want to make sure. Never seen so many detections before. I have not deleted them yet.

I am scanning my PC with roguekiller, avast, eset online scanner (the one with one time use), mbar and malwarebytes. So far, it seems like only Roguekiller detected this.

What is going on please?
Thanks
UCheck / Re: Incorrectly Reporting Malwarebytes Premium Not Updated
« Last post by Curson on October 12, 2021, 06:41:17 pm »
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes, if UCheck does not suggest an update anymore, it means the Registry key was correctly updated this time.

Have a nice week.
Regards.
« Last post by garioch7 on October 11, 2021, 07:28:02 pm »
Curson:

I can't tell you for sure.  I only run UCheck on Friday afternoons to update both of my computers.  I always manually update MBAM, by selecting "Check for Updates" after booting up each day.  UCheck did not report any MBAM updates available on Friday, so I presume the problem is solved since UCheck did not suggest an MBAM update, but did update other programs.  I believe 4.4.8 was released the day before on Thursday.

I hope this helps.  Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil
UCheck / Re: Where does ucheck download the updated program install files?
« Last post by Curson on October 08, 2021, 06:56:05 pm »
Hi djxpress,

Welcome to Adlice.com Forum.

By default, the installers are downloaded to the %TEMP% folder, but this behavious can be modified when using the Premium version.
Please see : UCHECK - CACHE MANAGEMENT.

Regards.
« Last post by Curson on October 08, 2021, 06:52:57 pm »
Hi Phil,

MBAM 4.4.8 was released today.
Could you please tell me if installing it solved the issue ?

Regards.
UCheck / Where does ucheck download the updated program install files?
« Last post by djxpress on October 08, 2021, 06:21:35 pm »
Curious what folder ucheck downloads the files/installers for programs that need to be updated? Is there a cache folder somewhere?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10