General Category > General Discussion

What is MalPE??

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curson:
Hi Azurien,

Thanks.
Regards.

Azurien:
Hello, I have a couple of those detections on quarantine and also have the logs. Should I upload the logs through roguekiller? If so what helper should I choose?

Also, just another question (in order to not open a new thread and I'm not sure if its related to this issue or not) since the update to 13.1.6.0 roguekiller has been detecting 2 pum.homepage: one is homepage and the other is session.startup_url. On both, the data entry is the google website (so i'm guessing this pum.homepage is changing my homepage from google to google?) and I even reseted chrome to defaults without the sync on and then forced the sync with the "clean" version but this keeps poping back up. And the weirdest part, on the scan I did before the update it came clean and right after that scan I noticed there was an update for roguekiller, updated it and this keeps showing up dailly. Any ideas?

Thank you for the help.

Curson:
Hi Azurien,

Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please directly attach the log here with your next message ?

Regarding the PUMs detection, this is a regression bug. It should be fixed in latest signatures package release.
Could you please update and confirm it's not detected anymore ?

Regards.

Azurien:
Yep, that is fixed. It doesn't pop up anymore.

As for the logs not sure if it had to be json or txt so I picked txt.

Curson:
Hi Azurien,

These two files are legit, you can restore them from quarantine.
Could you also please zip them into an archive and attach it with your next reply ?

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version